Friday, July 31, 2009

Going to the Lake

We've gone to this Lake for 24 years.  Every summer all my sisters pack up their families and put their lives on hold for this one treasured week.  Every summer we survive the water skiing, Dad's famous rum punches, cousins, scrabble games, sunsets, fishing, birthday parties, flea markets......
I'm very thankful for another year we are all healthy and able to make the trip.  Even though their place is small, no one treasures this week more than my parents.  
I'll be back in 10 days- rested and sunburned- ready for more crafty endeavors!  I hope to read a book, catch up with everyone, and of course find some new antique barns!
See you all soon- hopefully with a few stories to tell!  Don't forget my 30% off all bags & totes is still going on in my Etsy shop.
This is me & my 4 sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment