Sunday, July 26, 2009

Time to Reflect...

Summer Market was a success!  Thanks to all my friends & family for stopping out to shop.  The weather is always a challenge here along the Lake- but at least the morning storm cleared in time for some serious shoppers!  My purses sold well, and here are a few other items that sold well. Vintage glass beads & birds always sell- Ahhh- exhale!
On another note- I just happened upon a site called stumbleupon.com where my website has had over 3200 referral hits today alone!  I can't navigate this site too well- does anyone out there know how this site works?  Does someone post a referral? Is it random?  I would LOVE to know! Please email if you know- 3200+ hits in less than a day is ALOT! 
More this week as I take mental & physical inventory.  I think I'll have a big SALE in my shop next week.  More info mid- week.  (email if interested!)
Good night friends!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for the Summer Market!I think I'll pass to see your Etsy sales next week.
    This week, I have a giveaway in my blog if you want to pass.

    ReplyDelete