Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm Back Home!

I'm finally back!  I feel rested, content, and focused....I read books, played outside, and spent time with the family.  We all had a great time.  I had time to reflect on my own career path, which has come to a fork in the road.  I know which turn to take- you'll all just have to wait & see!  It's a risk I have to take- life is just too short.
In the meantime, to my delight, I'm currently featured in 2 Etsy Treasuries.  This first one, "red letter day" by artwink, features some very interesting finds- inluding my Birdcage Earrings.  I'm usually not a red person, but this list really appeals to me.
This second list "A taste..." by Sewingdreamsnotions features yummy raspberry & honey inspired design- including my earrings.
Thank you both for including me in your Treasuries.  It's always an honor!
Stay tuned for more this week.  We'll be listing more mini-frozen charlottes, matryoshka beads, fun vintage finds, and of course old watch parts.
For my friend patiently waiting for more bird ladies- I swear I haven't forgotten about you!  They are sitting on my drawing table staring at me waiting for clothes!
And finally, my 30% off bag sale is still going on in my Etsy shop.
Happy Wednesday Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment