Monday, March 1, 2010

What I've been working on....

Little fabric scraps everywhere! Bits of lace, linen, bitty quilt pieces FINALLY find a home- no pun intended. I've been making these house pillows for over a week and I can't stop! I could never be a quilter because I don't have the patience- and putting these together satisfies the quilter in me.
I'm known around these parts as the bag lady- but maybe now the pillow lady is more appropriate. I've had a lot of pillow requests- for those folks who like my work but don't want to wear it. These are all made from antique quilts and other vintage bits on linen, and all are one-of-a-kind.
So here's a sneak peak of my favorite. More to come. I also have birds, flowers & butterflies on the cutting board.....Stay tuned, I'm just getting started.....

5 comments: