Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More Pin Cushion Rings...

Just a quick post....I just found more of my Pin Cushion Rings last night while spring cleaning my studio. These fun little rings are not only stylish but quite useful as well.
Each ring features a wool felted ball attached to a small watch parts tin (some use the top and some the bottom) attached to a silver plated adjustable ring. Then I added the little vintage enamel stickpins. This is the last of them- I posted some in my other Etsy shop if you want to buy one.
If anyone has noticed, I haven't been blogging much the past few weeks. I'm working on new designs to submit for juried shows this summer. AND I'm planning my son's birthday party- 26 3rd graders in my house- YIKES! What was I thinking! No clowns, magicians, no fancy entertainment. Just a good old fashioned birthday party with games and crafts and prizes. If anyone has any game ideas I'd love the input!
Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment