Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New work...

I realized it's been awhile since I blogged here- so I thought I'd share some newer work. In addition to my thicker leather wraps, I've been working with some softer leather. This is a great weight to stitch and embellish- so I started with these pieces...
Olive green leather with tiny turquoise beads and brass details....
FLY is one of my favorites. This one wraps twice around your wrist, and has a little brass bird charm....
My favorite color combo- teal and brown. Amazonite and stitched brown leather...
...and another version with carnelian. If you're local in the Cleveland area, you can find these at the Gestures in Rocky River, and at The Log Cabin Gallery in Peninsula.....
...or you can hop on over to my Etsy shop to see more. I have more to share this week. Starting in "production mode" for the upcoming holiday shows. Wasn't it just summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment