Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Turquoise shimmers....

I just realized it's been over a week since I blogged. One of my New Year's resolutions was to do more "Mom stuff"- I just finished sewing a flannel puppy print bathrobe and patching up one very worn, threadbare puppy named Roy.
Just a quick post- I wanted to share this lovely Etsy treasury titled Turquoise shimmers in the golden light of winter, by summerone. I LOVE LOVE this collection- thanks summerone for including my Lovebird pillow! You can see the entire list here.

More later- I do have new projects to share, just no time to photograph everything!
xxxooo

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your shop and your blog. Would have missed that gorgeous treasury too! Lovely stuff, all! Looking forward to following you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gretchen, congrats on being featured in the Etsy treasury.
    I looooove turquoise, one of my favourite colours.
    Gorgeous little lovebird pillow.

    Claire :)

    ReplyDelete