Monday, January 17, 2011

Etsy Treasuries.....

Just showing off a few weekend Etsy Trearury lists I was included in. I'm always honored to be included in these artist curated collections. This first one is "Greens and Blues and Browns...Oh, So Pretty!" by trinasclaycreations. You can see the entire collection here- including my Vintage Fabric Lovebird Pillow.
This next collection "Foggy Morning by Monarchdancer" features my new Linen Flower Sampler Pillow. Thanks Monarchdancer- you can see the entire list here.
Lastly, "I love you this much" features my new Applique Valentine Pillow. Thanks magalerie for including me in this lovely collection!
Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

  1. congrats-really cool!
    i love seeing all of these treasuries-it's a great way to find new shops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! I know- I could spend hours looking at all the treasuries!

    ReplyDelete