Wednesday, June 23, 2010

...a few new bracelets...

I've been hanging on to these vintage glass "man in the moon" beads for awhile. They've been hanging over my table for a few years- inspiring me. I used a few in some new leather wrap bracelets- all designed to wrap around your wrist 3 times...
I love the soothing colors in this one- sea blue & pale blue quartz with turquoise accent the glass "man in the moon" bead perfectly. You can find it here in my Etsy shop.
I don't use alot of purple in my work, but I love these vintage glass flowers mixed with amethyst, Korean jade, and tiny seed beads with a vintage train token. You can find it here. The purple and green are very striking together I think....
This last bracelet features a vintage religious medal- with carnelian, quartz, and vintage glass beads. You can find this one here.
More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment