Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Fall Necklaces

I love everything about these! These necklaces have been in my brain for a few months and they're finally done. All of them hanging in my studio make me smile and remind me of how much I love fall.
That summer day at Lake Oquaga when I gave the kids $1 a piece to fill a bag with acorns (the adults thought I was crazy) was the day I thought of these :)
Hand felted wool balls are attached to the caps, and each has a single vintage pressed glass ladybug bead. So simple. They hang from a vintage brass chain with brass findings.
I just listed them in my shop- more colors to come....
You can get your own here in my Etsy shop.
:)

2 comments:

  1. These are ~adorable~ and i sooo love your little birds too... Do you hand make their little heads? X:-)

    ReplyDelete