Tuesday, April 28, 2009

.Cleveland in Living Color!!!

My little junebugz patches were just featured on an Etsy treasury list created by photohale.  Check out the entire list here- it's such a happy collection of local Cleveland Etsy talent.  It's funny that in this cyber world I'm connected to people from all over the globe, and sadly I don't know the faces of these talented local artists.
I'm selling off some of these little patches in my junebugz shop that I use to make my linen Matryoshka bags (below).
Well, I'm off to sew.  This gorgeous weather we had this weekend was spent outside with good friends, and I haven't made anything in days.  Behind on special orders, also preparing for a 1st Communion party this weekend- I have to sneak in some creative hours.  Hopefully I can post pics of the bags I'm making with my recent vintage fabric finds this week!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment