Monday, March 16, 2009

March Birdhouses

March in Cleveland is always full of anticipation for me.  We can either spend the Ides of March under 2 feet of snow, or like this weekend- in 60 degree weather.  I was fortunate to spend a relaxing weekend with great friends!  
I also spent time on my birdhouses- always a labor of love.  This new series combines antique watch parts, antique quilt fabrics, Japanese clay birds........
......here's a left-over Anthropologie drawer pull paired with a really great millinery thingy- it reminds me of the dust spec in Horton Hears a Who.  We are here! We are Here!.....
Woodland forest birdhouse with copper oak leaf and vintage mushroom....
...my favorite- El Santuario- with a mushroom hanging from a brass chain, and a little glass vial that holds water....These are all available in my Etsy shop.
Happy Spring :)

No comments:

Post a Comment