Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A Fresh Look For Junebugz


Those of you who know me know that Junebugz was my first Etsy shop.  Last fall, when I lost my job (design director for 20+ years in the surface design industry) I decided to go full force with my craft business- and have never looked back!  RobinsEggBlue became my main shop, and with the help of an incredibly talented web designer & mixed media artist- Jaime Beitler, RobinsEggBlue got a whole new look.  
Junebugz was just in limbo, so I decided to spruce up the place, add a new banner, and add some new vintage supplies.  I just did some spring cleaning, and will be listing some fun vintage beads, ephemera, and other vintage supplies.  So check out the new look at Junebugz over the next few days- there's something for everyone!





1 comment: