Thursday, April 2, 2009

Antique Porcelain Doll Parts

Here's a sneak peak of some of the extra doll parts I'll be listing in BigDaddyO's Etsy shop.  After a lot of reflection late last night, it came to me at about 2:00AM that I have too much stuff.  Way to much stuff.  So much stuff that if I die tomorrow, I'd be embarrassed when Mike would have to go through my studio.  He has no idea that I have about 50 little porcelain bird heads stashed away, or a bag of white sand from Clearwater, or a box of dirt from Chimayo, or hundreds of porcelain doll parts, antique pocket watches, buttons, vintage quilt squares, 200 Pez dispensers, typewriter keys, skeleton keys.......the list goes on & on.
I know someone out there will put these to good use- & I could use the cash when my unemployment runs out!



Don't you just LOVE these teeny tiny ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment