Saturday, July 2, 2011

Not My Usual Vintage Vibe

I don't usually buy new fabric, but I wanted a variety of bags for upcoming shows and events. I adore these new prints. This first one is by a European designer- it's a home dec weight, and the color combo is awesome! The bright yellow interior is the perfect compliment for this messenger-style bag- new in my shop.
This giant bird print is a heavy upholstery weight fabric- this giant tote was designed to accommodate the scale of the print. I designed it with an adjustable strap to fit any figure. Quite possible the perfect tote! New in my shop- with 2 other colorways available in a few days.
I sold out of the other 2 colorways fast and had to re-order. This colorway goes perfect with jeans- cobalt and butter on a tan background.
Lastly, I couldn't resist this little print. I bought one of those sample packs at my local fabric shop- J Ellen's House of Fabric- and had to buy a yard of this coordinating fabric. I really like the contrast of the modern print with the vintage lace & linen- also new in my shop.
That's all for now. These bags are new in my Etsy shop if interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment