Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Shop update- A Few More Leather Wrap Bracelets...

I'm still here! I spent the morning photographing piles of new work- leather bracelets and new pillow designs. (I still have to photoshop the pillows) Not everything will make it to my Etsy shop, as I'm working hard to get a variety of inventory for summer shows.
So far this summer, I'll be participating in:

*Art By the Falls- June 11-12th in Chagrin Falls, Ohio

*Summer Comforts Exhibit at The Log Cabin Gallery- June 24- Aug 14th in Peninsula, Ohio

*Summer Market- July 29-30th in Avon Lake, Ohio

I'm also trying to get in a new outdoor art festival here in Lyndhurst at Notre Dame College called Art on the Circle June 25-26th. The deadline to enter is May 4th, and I think it will be a good show. Spread the word! It's a beautiful campus, and a great opportunity sell locally.

More pillows designs this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment