Friday, March 4, 2011

Spring Almost Here?

I thought I heard birds the other morning- it must be Spring. Why is there still a chill in the air & snow on the ground? I love March- my birthday month. Many people very close to me share my month- all of them Pisces at heart!
I was overwhelmed the other evening with deadlines and other life stuff, so I put my sewing machine away and made myself a birthday bracelet. My absolute favorite part of this piece is the handmade lampwork glass bead. Made by starctcher, each egg is one-of-a-kind and very special. You really have to hold one of these eggs in your hands to feel how special they are- pictures really don't do them justice.
In addition to the glass egg, I used Korean jade, amazonite, leather cord, sterling, and a tiny vintage silver Miraculous medal.

Well- I better get back to work! Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment