Friday, August 27, 2010

New Pillows!

I FINALLY finished a few new applique pillows this week. I have a sketchbook full of new designs and not enough time to sew! These are the first in a new series of animals. As always- appliqued on linen....
with touches of vintage quilt fabrics. What a purr-fect gift, or for a girl's room. Each is one-of-a-kind....
I love the little dapper black cat and big white puff kitty. I'll possibly do custom cat portrait for the holidays- wouldn't that be fun!
I know this is a short post- I didn't want to spend all morning on my computer (I always forget how long it takes to photo, edit, and upload images! Then blog, flickr, etsy, ect!). You can find these new pillows in my Etsy shop.
Up next, puppy and fox pillows. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. It does take a good portion of time to upload photos,edit add to different sites and all-I have friends and family who have no idea what I mean when I mention that ;)
    Love the kitty pillows...I could also see the black cat on the orange linen for Hallowe'en time :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog and your Etsy shop. Love your designs! These are very sweet. Also enjoyed your pillows with the birds and houses. I agree, computer time eats up a lot of creative time. Great looking website too, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pillows are adorable! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete