Saturday, April 24, 2010

...A Few More Leather Wrap Bracelets...

I just listed a few more leather wrap bracelets in my Etsy shop. This black leather bracelet features a vintage brass locket and vintage glass beads. It's two-of-a-kind~ you can find it here.
The brass locket really opens! I like the contrast between the feminine beads & masculine leather. I sell the heck out of these at shows. It's hard show them online because you really have to try them on to get the full effect. Some are very simple and some are jingly like a charm bracelet.
In this teal glass beaded bracelet I mixed new teal beads with antique African trade beads & a vintage transit token. You can find it here.
This last one is part of a wholesale order- I'm just showing off :) I used vintage Haskell-style beads and a vintage glass shell bead.
That's all. Coming up~ new pillow designs.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment