Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Last Minute Market- Cleveland Handmade

Here's a sneak peak at a series of new bags I'm working on. I'll have several at this weekend's Last Minute Market. This second year event just got wonderful press in the Plain Dealer Style section. Come out & join over 80 artists and shop for those one-of-kind gifts.
In this new series of bags I'm using these great linen polka dot prints with vintage button detail. All one-of-a-kind.
I'm also using these great ribbons and antique lace- this one is pink Little Red Riding Hood...
This one has deer, mushrooms, and squirrels, with a little ladybug button.....
....and more Little Red Riding Hood with glass ladybugs.

Hope to see my friends Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely bags!! I like all of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete