Monday, May 18, 2009

Vintage Marionettes on Etsy

Saturday I told you all about my interest in marionettes (see previous post here) & my new project of making my own (this is where Mike rolls his eyes)  I wanted to share a few of my favorites that I found snooping around Etsy.  This first one is a little creepy- he needs re-stringing- but I think I'm getting him!  He's here at multer's shop.
These 3 were in my previous post- I just love how they come in their own wooden box.  They're here at Junkyard Gypsy's.
And wouldn't you love these happy guys sitting on your window sill?  They're all here at ksummer3094's shop.
This is a vintage lovingly restored marionette from India- very unusual.  He's here in nutmegclick's shop.
Lastly, here's a fun vintage embroidery of a puppet show.  I'm getting this for sure!  Check it out here at plaidponyvintage's shop.
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment