Monday, February 14, 2011

My Hearts...

I first shared this heart one year ago.....it was inspired by a Rebecca Sower blog post when I joined her in spreading hearts all over our cyber world. Do check out her old post- it's well worth spending time pouring through the submissions. It was fun!
I stitched my heart on linen with an old Japanese glass heart and tattered lace. I set in in an old pocket watch frame and backed it with red leather. Since making this I frame a lot of old photos in these pocket watch frames and hang them in a collage on the wall.
These heart stones are among my most prized possessions. My young son gave me these treasures he found with the words "I love you with all my heart". Just holding these stones lift my spirits when I'm down.

I hope you all take the time to share your heart today with your loved ones.
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment