Thursday, September 22, 2011

...in progress...


I've been crazy busy the last 2 weeks- WAY too much on my plate- but fun busy! Here's a little snippet of one of my bracelets in progress. My new "convertible" series of bracelets/ necklaces are all one-of-a-kind (sorry you're only seeing the bracelet part)
Another section of leather is designed to hook onto the bracelet to make an asymmetrical necklace. I just delivered several of these to the the Log Cabin Gallery- which by the way is opening the Autumn Aglow show this weekend. These new convertible pieces will also be at Gestures in Rocky River. Chris- co-owner- was actually the one who suggested I turn these in to necklaces. Thanks Chris!

I also have a new wholesale account, and hopefully (fingers crossed) 2 other exciting new ventures. I should know about that next week. Sorry not much new is making it to my Etsy shop- I'm thankful things aren't around long enough to list in my shop.

I'm off- more this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment