Sunday, September 4, 2011

What I've been working on....Log Cabin Gallery

Several months ago I got an unexpected phone call from a woman who saw the article in Midwest Living magazine- see previous post- featuring one of my pillows. Diane Seskes, owner of the Log Cabin Gallery in Peninsula asked if I would show my work in her cabin. Her gallery is literally an 1850's log cabin on her property that was dismantled, moved, and restored on her property, overlooking the Cuyahoga River. You can read all about it here.
The summer show was a success and I'm invited back to participate in the Autumn Aglow Exhibit. I'll be showing primarily my leather jewelry, with a few new Halloween inspired applique pillows. I hope all my local friends stop out- the show runs 6 weeks, Fri.- Sun.
More info here....and pictures of new work later this week. Stay tunes!

No comments:

Post a Comment