Monday, September 12, 2011

Finally! Something new!

After weeks of stitching, working and reworking, I finally have a few new pieces to share. This is part of a small collection I'll be showing in 2 local galleries (more on that later).
Super soft olive green leather with stitched- on turquoise beads and brass details- these are designed to wrap 3 or 4 times around your wrist. The leather is much softer than my other bracelets- more like a textile and fun to stitch.
Little stitched leather earrings....
....and a simple little brown leather wrap. I still can't get away from this color combo- the brown and teal look- I think it's getting to be my signature. I have several different color combos on the work table with carnelian and garnet.
More tomorrow. I didn't want to share everything in one day or I wouldn't have anything to blog about the rest of the week!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment