Monday, April 19, 2010

More Vintage Fabric House Pillows....

I LOVE making my house pillows because it satisfies the quilter in me. Here's a sampling of a productive weekend's work~ rainy days in the studio.
All pillows are machine appliqued on linen with raw edges- using mostly fabrics from vintage quilt tops. This black one is my new favorite. I'll be listing it in my Etsy shop later today.
I started adding the little Russian Matryoshkas to the houses- do you like? Just a little variation- you can find it here in my shop.
This burgundy one was inspired by a special order. My friend wanted one with teals and burgundy, so I made a few in this color palette. I used a few vintage hankies...find it here.
Another with Matryoshkas....
...and I'll list this one later today in my Etsy shop.

I'm off to make little birdhouses. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment