Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Studio Cleaning....

I'll be listing a lot of antique German porcelain doll parts in Mike's Etsy shop over the next few days. My studio is bursting at the seams! I seemed to have acquired a lot over the past few years and I'm trying to stay a little more focused on my new projects. Also look for some extra pocket watch parts, and other vintage goodies.
It's really hard for me to part with these, but I can't keep everything in my tiny little studio. I know, I know- these are all small pieces.... but I have hundreds (literally). I hope I live long enough to make everything I want to make!
How cute are these little legs! Should I keep them? See- it's hard to let go of these things. Unless I decide to keep everything, you'll find these antique doll parts and more here.
Hopefully after I've cleaned up my next post will be new work!

1 comment:

  1. I know how hard it is to part, I'm moving house and parting is such sweet sorrow with some of my stash. However, these are so precious, take comfort in knowing that they will be soooo loved wherever they end up!

    ReplyDelete