Thursday, January 14, 2010

A Few New Bags....

Being famous here in Cleveland yesterday was quite fun (see previous post) but it's back to work! Trying to replenish my inventory for spring, here's a few new bags. This is it for the polka dot series, the linen remnants are no more. I'm running low on the big vintage buttons too!
I'm not a purple person but I really like this bag- I might be keeping this one!
Also a few more birds, and of course the Matryoshkas. Coming soon will be some pillows. I decided to make a small series for those folks who have admired my work but don't want to wear it. Pillows are less of a commitment I think- and who can't use another pillow!
All these bags are now in my Etsy shop. I'll be adding new bags every few days so check back often....

Have a great Thursday- Oh! Doesn't Project Runway new season start tonight?? Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment