Wednesday, July 1, 2009

In Progress...Vintage Fabric Birdhouses

I have about a dozen of these vintage fabric birdhouses in the works- I'm going a little crazy though because my head is starting to spin.  Each house has a personality of it's own...
and I literally have to get out every button, scrap of lace, pocket watch faces, skeleton keys, millinery bits, vintage birds, found objects, etc, etc.  This new group is alot larger in scale than the originals.  So needless to say my studio is turned upside down & I can't move!
I'll be selling this new bunch (hopefully!) at a local show- Summer Market in Avon Lake , Ohio, June 25th.  I've never done this show before- it's a mix of crafts, antiques, and vintage goodies- right on the shores of Lake Erie.  I'll be there with all my wares- so stop by if you're in the area!
So I'm off to "work"- I need to really focus now.  Next week I have to make some new bags & purses- dust off the sewing machine. Ahhh!
I'll be back in a few days!  Happy Fourth of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment