Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Shows Begin!!

My first of the season outdoor show "Art By The Falls" was great fun! Despite the foreboding weather forecast, it was hot and sunny all day Saturday, and cloudy & cool on Sunday. Thankfully the rain past us by......
Thanks to everyone who came out to visit & buy- it was a great success! I never remember to photo my booth, so here's a few quick pics. Nothing fancy- I always try to keep it bright & cheerful......
A lot of new bags & pillows.......
...and of course my leather wrap bracelets.
The Notre Dame College show "Art on the Circle" is in 2 weeks, and so is the Peninsula Log Cabin Gallery show- gotta get sewing!
So now you can see why I haven't been blogging much.
More later!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gretchen, glad to read the market was a success.
    All the work that goes into having a stall it can be disheartening if you don't make some good sales.

    Your stall looks great too, nice and fresh and lots of great makes.........

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete