Saturday, August 14, 2010

A few new Vintage Fabric Pillows...

I decided to go through my fabric stash and make pillows from some fabrics I found this summer at flea markets......This mod 60's print came from a vintage tablecloth I found last month. LOVE the colors! You can find it here in my Etsy shop.
This beautiful embroidered pillow is made from a vintage 1940's table runner I picked up last summer. The hand detail work is really incredible. Does anyone do that tatting and embroidery anymore?......You can find it here.
My last bits of this vintage barkcloth from the 40's. I always loved this print and have made a few bags & totes over the years with this awesome print. Find it here.
Well, that's all for now- I know- boring post. Not a lot happening. I'm working on new applique pillow designs & getting ready for the back-to-school frenzy!

No comments:

Post a Comment