Tuesday, July 27, 2010

5th Annual Summer Market

I hope to see you all this Friday & Saturday at the 5th Annual Summer Market in Avon Lake. Right on the shores of Lake Erie, this outdoor market features artists, antiques, live music, and great food. Find hours, map , and vendor list here.
I'll be selling my wares- mostly pillows, bags, and of course my leather wrap bracelets. This is always a great event- and the weather forecast looks great (fingers crossed!)
So spread the word and come join us for some great shopping- start your Christmas shopping early! I'll be closing my Etsy shop for a few days so if there's something you've been eyeing grab it now.
I'm off to finish my linen birdhouses. I'll post more on that after the show- hopefully with pics of the event.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment