Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Pocket Watch Parts & Porcelain Doll Heads

My monthly studio cleaning- you know-when I have to get rid of a few things in order to acquire a few more...I just listed some pocket watch parts and antique German doll parts in Mike's Etsy shop...
This old relic, with the crude inscription "Founded 1929 by Mahlon Lowell" has such a "To Kill a Mockingbird" vibe.
I love the old pocket watch frames- use to frame a photo or small stitched sampler.....

I love this little Shamrock lady- I've never seen one like her......
I'll be listing more doll parts all week so check back!

2 comments:

  1. Hello from Canada! I adore your designs! I have featured you and your business on my blog this morning! http://libertypostgallery.blogspot.com/2010/02/new-orleans-handbag-does-barkcloth.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your bags that you make, will be ordering soon have book marked it. I am now following your blog, stop in and take a look at mine if you have time. Have a great weekend.
    Carol

    http://wwwbeenblogged.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete