Tuesday, May 5, 2009

More Russian Matryoshkas!

I finally caved in.... after listing my very last pair of Matryoshka earrings, and seeing my patches on XbyLeinaNeima's Etsy Treasury list,  I decided to get more Matryoshka beads.  I've ordered these many times from my source in Moscow, but the trend drove the price up too high.  But I  just couldn't resist!  They're all hand painted- each one different.  Look how cute they are!
Below is part of the Etsy treasury list titled Evenings Near MOSCOW- a bright and cheerful list featuring Russian folk motifs.  You can see the whole list here.
This is my last pair of earrings until my package from Moscow arrives.  How exciting!  Send me an email if you want to reserve/ pre-order your very own Matryoshka earrings.  I'm getting assorted colors, accented with coordinating vintage glass beads.

I'll keep you posted :)


No comments:

Post a Comment