Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Cleveland Handmade Market- Wooltex Gallery

Save the date! This Saturday 9/11 Cleveland Handmade vendors will be at the historic Tower Press building as part of the 8th annual Sparx City Hop. The first of 2 markets in the Wooltex Gallery, this is a great opportunity to get a head start on your holiday shopping. The Sparx City Hop offers free Lolly the Trolley to take you through all the downtown neighborhoods- Tremont, Ohio City, Waregouse District, MidTown, Asia Town, and St. Clair Superior.....
Over 70 galleries & studios are participating in the event- including ME! Here's the link with all the info you need. More tomorrow on a few new things I'll be bringing with me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I wish I had a show planned for the holidays...
    I won't be able to make it to Cleveland-but best wish you best of luck :)
    I've tagged you for a beautiful blogger award-over on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete